Market Insight Analysis PROMOTE
Market Insight Analysis
Developing and Implementing various forms of persuasive communications programs with customers prospects over time. The goal of IMC is to influence directly with selected audience. We consider all sources of brand or company contacts which a customer or prospect has with the product or service as potential delivery channels for future messages.
- It can create competitive advantage, boost sales and profits, while saving money, time and stress.
- Communications around customers and helps them move through the various stages of the buying process. The organisation simultaneously consolidates its image, develops a dialogue and nurtures its relationship with customers.
- The ability to keep a customer is a powerful competitive advantage.
- In a busy world, a consistent, consolidated and crystal clear message has a better chance of cutting through the ‘noise’ of over five hundred commercial messages which bombard customers each and every day.
- It can boost sales by stretching messages across several communications tools to create more avenues for customers to become aware, aroused, and ultimately, to make a purchase.
- Also saves money as it eliminates duplication in areas such as graphics and photography since they can be shared and used in say, advertising, exhibitions and sales literature. Agency fees are reduced by using a single agency for all communications and even if there are several agencies, time is saved when meetings bring all the agencies together – for briefings, creative sessions, tactical or strategic planning. This reduces workload and subsequent stress levels – one of the many benefits.
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research
- Research Consulting
- Advanced Customer Track
- Mystery Shopper Survey
- Telephone Survey
- Online Survey
- Trend Survey
- Market Research Survey
- Mail Survey
Value Added Servicees
- Analytics & Research
- Data Base Organizing
- Strategy Consulting
- Business Assessment & Planning
- Market Intelligence & Sector Research